Innovent Solutions Launches FindTuner for Lucidworks Fusion
FindTuner integration with Lucidworks Fusion enables merchants to create optimized and personalized customer experiences.
IRVINE, CA – June 1, 2016 – Innovent Solutions, Inc., a leading integrator of eCommerce search and merchandising solutions, today unveils FindTuner® for Lucidworks Fusion. FindTuner is a solution tailored for merchandisers enabling them to enhance and personalize the online shopping experience, optimize revenue and profitability and deliver high-quality, relevant search results.
Lucidworks Fusion is a platform that provides enterprise-grade capabilities needed to design, develop, and deploy powerful search apps at any scale—all built on the power of open core, open source Apache Solr. Fusion works as a standalone search platform or as an extension of an existing Solr implementation.
“Over the years Innovent and Lucidworks have worked together seamlessly to provide a high-level of service and solutions to customers in the areas of Solr consulting, Solr training and implementations of Lucidworks Fusion.” said Keith Mericle, Innovent Solutions’ CEO. “With Innovent and Lucidworks having several joint clients using Solr and Fusion for eCommerce search it made a lot of sense to us to create an integrated solution of FindTuner and Fusion.”
Solution highlights include:
- Fusion Integration: FindTuner features work in concert with Fusion query and index pipelines, complement and leverage signals and work seamlessly with Fusion’s powerful cluster management.
- Sophisticated Business Logic: Rules may be triggered by a user interactions or external signals. From these signals, multiple merchandising actions may take place including banner displays, product promotions, guided navigation customization and others.
- Rich Set of Actions: Actions include curated results definition, metrics-driven boost strategies, banner displays, page redirections, guided navigation display and zero-results handling. Powerful product display and manipulation rules can hide, show, promote, demote and perform other complex actions.
- Ability to Manage Large Sets of Rules: Rules are organized with a smart tagging system that allows users to categorize rules into one or more tags. Rules can be located using powerful, embedded search.
- Multi-store Capability: For merchants who have more than one storefront, the solution is designed to enable rule definition and management for multiple stores.
- API for Seamless Integration: Deployment to the eCommerce site is a matter of integrating with an API.
- Deployment: The solution can be installed on premise or hosted in the cloud. Innovent also offers deployment consulting services focused on education and knowledge transfer along with development and deployment support to assist clients with launching the solution quickly.
Merchants that are already using Solr and Fusion will find FindTuner can be deployed rapidly. For merchants considering migrating to Solr and Fusion, Innovent provides end-to-end consulting and integration services that enable a seamless transition and fast time to market.