FindTuner provides a comprehensive suite of features that give merchandisers the power and control to provide high-quality, relevant search results, enhance and personalize the shopping experience and optimize revenue and profitability. FindTuner's growing list of features provide the ability to easily create and efficiently manage rules for one or more storefronts.
Key Merchandising Features
FindTuner provides a rich set of merchandising actions for promoting products, displaying promotional banners, providing a streamlined navigation experience and boosting results using KPI's and metrics. Merchandising actions include:
- Product display and manipulation rules to promote, demote, hide, show, and perform other precise actions.
- Curated results definition to ensure the perfect product visibility and placement.
- Guided navigation display rules to reorder, hide and show categories and values.
- Data-driven boost strategy to dynamically rank search results using metrics such as conversion, rating, popularity, inventory or sales rank, or any combination.
- Display banners based upon search query and results, organic search, PPC campaigns and more.
- Redirect shoppers for common searches such as Customer Service or Shipping.
- Ensure content is always visible by handling queries with zero results.
- Manage synonyms, stopwords and other aspects of Solr using the Solr Configuration Editor.
- Precise query handling to increase precision and relevancy, flawlessly handle multi-word synonyms and auto-correct queries.
- And much more...
Target Your Shopper
FindTuner provides an extensive set of triggers which can be combined to enable precise targeting of conditions that will optimize and personalize the shopper's experience. Merchandising actions can occur when a shopper:
- Searches — the keyword contains or matches exactly specific keywords or phrases.
- Navigates — merchandise based on the shopper's navigation on any category or value.
- Is profiled — use what you know about the shopper to create a personalized experience.
- Belongs to a segment — optimize based on segment, referrer, geo-location or any contextual information that is available.
FindTuner provides several tools that enable you to efficiently manage and organize rules, including:
- Scheduling — Rules may be configured to be active according to one or more schedules.
- Reporting — FindTuner provides logging and reporting of all aspects of the rule management process.
- Tagging — Rules are organized using tags and rules may be be marked by one or more tags.
- Searching — Rules may be located by searching any information contained in the rule.
- Multiple Storefronts — Rules may be defined and organized in multiple repositories to support multiple storefronts.
FindTuner provides user authentication and authorization by integrating with your LDAP or Microsoft Active Directory repository or using its own internal security system.
FindTuner merchandising rules are deployed to your storefront with an easy to integrate, REST-ful interface that is highly scalable to support thousands of rules and queries per second.